Date: January 25th, Thursday
Time: 11am EST/10 amCST/8am PST/4pm GMT
Medical RFID Safety Considerations
Although many medical companies have adopted RFID technology there are still obstacles. For example, some in the industry are concerned that electromagnetic emissions from RFID could interfere with medical devices. Don’t miss this opportunity to gain testing insights on deployment of RFID embedded medical devices. Learn how FEIG ELECTRONICS has helped solve some of the RF testing and safety considerations and future applications in RF enabled medical devices.
Participants will learn:
- How medical device companies test and address safety considerations for embedding RF in medical devices
- Find out the performance and regulatory hoops to jump through to reach compliance.
- Understand the benefits of medical RFID applications
- Explore the future of RFID application in healthcare
Participants will receive:
- A free white paper “RFID in Healthcare: Technology Meets Stringent Safety Regulations for use in Medical Devices”
- A link to the replay of the webinar to review at anytime
Michael Hrabina, Executive VP at FEIG ELECTRONICS